Partner with Estes for a Successful Rollout
Not every freight carrier has what it takes to engineer a successful product rollout. But at Estes, our highly specialized team of dedicated logistics professionals is focused exclusively on managing supply-chain projects and rollouts. As a result, we have the planning, management, and communication expertise to deliver success.
What Sets Rollouts Apart
Product rollouts are more demanding than typical LTL freight shipping, as they frequently require:
- Higher-than-normal shipping volumes
- New lanes and distribution patterns
- Narrower-than-usual delivery windows
- A higher level of service – such as Time Critical, Final Mile, retail delivery, or white glove
When it comes to rollouts, getting the freight where it needs to go in good condition isn’t enough: Inventory needs to arrive at the right place at the right time. Because rollouts are highly time- and service-sensitive, we offer guaranteed options that provide:
- Extra focus on shipment tracking and on-time delivery
- Extra care for freight loading/unloading
- Extra care in flagging, tracking, and monitoring
Planning and Execution
Successful rollouts consider every detail. We start by understanding expectations – yours and your customers’. We identify special shipping, equipment, or service requirements. We anticipate potential missteps, and develop plans to avoid them. Only then will we establish schedules and load plans.
Over the life of the rollout, we’ll continue to maintain close communications and provide constant visibility. Thorough planning and communication help reduce risk in many ways:
- Constant shipment tracking allows us to identify potential problems before they arise
- Careful BOL management saves time, reduces billing problems, and reduces the risk of lost or late shipments
- Load plans instruct shippers on how to load trailers in the right order, reducing handling and the potential for damage
- Asset-based operations give us more control and flexibility than shippers who rely solely on someone else’s equipment and personnel
- If we do reach maximum capacity, we have a stable of closely-vetted carriers who can support us in keeping our shipments on schedule
At the end of each rollout, we ask customers to evaluate our shipping performance. We’re always striving to serve you better.
Contact Information for Rollouts and Supply Chain Projects
866-ESTES4U (378-3748), press 0-2200
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time, with variable hours based on customer requests and business requirements.